To End

I felt like crying out, "Help!" But I didn't... Well, I couldn't. I cried out help a lot of times, but I didn't seem to be heard. I never was heard.

I felt like I was being buried alive, calling out for help but never being heard. Ever. Everyone just passing you, not realizing that you were drowning. No one ever realizing you were drowning.

I felt like the dirt was already being poured on my head. I felt like I was already being buried alive... No oxygen... No space... Nothing. Was I just a dead body to everyone? Is that all I ever was?

The pain was too much, everything was gaining on me, everything was overwhelming, the pain was too much, THE PAIN WAS TOO MUCH!

The voices were screaming, the scars reminded me of how much I hated myself, I remembered of all my faults and everything I did wrong, I remembered yelling at them, my friends... They probably hated me now. I would be doing a favor for them.

I looked off the cliff, and without a thought I backed up. I then began running at full speed toward the edge of the cliff... I was breathless, there was no stopping me, there was no stopping the running, I would either die on impact or the water would drown me. I would wash away with the sorrows of the sea.

...It was better this way.

I began running.

Memories flashed before my eyes as I was running...

My sister and I played together. We played detective, trying to figure out unknown things in Equestria. I remember sitting in my room with her, reading books to each other... I remember laughing with her... I remember trotting in the snow during Hearth's Warming Eve to pick out gifts for each other...