Versions

"Alrighty, Wolfie, no more spell casting." Wolfie sighed, then nodded.

Athena had a smug smirk on her face while still glaring at Wolfie.

"Annnnd, Athena, for you... You're going to have to learn to deal with him. He's living here."

"I'm sorry, what?" Athena asked as the words I had said hit her. I simply nodded and trotted off... Wolfie had parted from me, and was now awkwardly standing next to Athena...

"You punk!" She muttered, then grabbed Wolfie.

"Wolfie, come here for a 'sec."

Athena let go of him, but gave him a look that said so many things. Wolfie scampered towards me without hesitation.

I had grabbed one of my bandannas, and I had put it onto Wolfie. It was a red bandanna with white circles in it. I smiled, "Looks good."

The rest of the night was filled with stargazing and long talks...

The next day rolled around, and we all woke up super early. I decided that today, we would all go on an adventure. Just like old times...

I had planned where to go...
We would go to a little place called: "White Tail Woods."

I remembered very clearly about reading this in one of my Equestria books. I heard that it was a forest, but also a small town. It also said that it wouldn't be populated by ponies, so, that was great.

"So... How's Winter?" I asked the flying Athena... Actually, we were all flying. She blushed madly and then looked at me...

"She's good!" She said quickly, then turned her head. My 'lil Athena was in love.

I laughed, "Crushes, fun aren't they?" I asked no one in particular. We all kept our heads in the clouds.
Literally...

White Tail Woods was kinda far away from the Everfree, but not too far...