Amending

She almost collapsed to the ground, but I caught her in my arms...
I never thought I would catch myself in my own arms, or even heal myself...
Odd, it is...
She definitely wasn't like me, because she could get poisoned, while I could not.

I had realized what my fangs had done and I was shocked... I couldn't believe what had happened...

"L-Looka!" Shadow cried, but then realized where she was. She panicked... "Sh-Shadow?? Where's-" It was almost like all of the memories came rushing back, and she stared at the ground. She had realized what had happened...

"I-I'm so sor-" I waved her off.
She looked at me with a pain I could never put into words...

"It's alright. You weren't in control..." I said to her, "But do you know what this means?" She still looked very confused as to what was going on.

"You've won the battle of freedom."

She gasped and then her eyes turned to stars... As if every weight of the world was on her shoulders, she sighed and flopped to the ground on purpose. Tears streamed down her face and she lightly smiled...

"Oh, thank dog..." She sat back up, but then something struck her. She gasped and looked around. "Where are the others!?"

And, in that way, I understood myself.
That was how we were the same.
We cared so much about our friends..
They had their Shadow back, their world was now complete.
But I still needed to find my way back to my friends...

It struck me that they were probably all still unconscious, and/or hurt.

From there, Shadow and I began to tend to the others... First was Lucy, which Shadow and her reunited with a hug and lots of tears...

Then, we tended to the wounds of everyone and brought them all together again...

It seemed as if they were now complete.