Forever Isn't Enough

"...So, what kinds of worlds did you visit?" I asked them, referring to the vision...

The Golden Wolf's Prophecy:
You did good, Shadow. I really didn't mean any harm... That... That pony disrupted my control. She's your enemy, is she not? Cheerilee, I think her name is. ...Anyhow, there are big things to come in your path... Shadow, spend as much time as you can with your chosen family for it might be your last.
...I hope that soon, we can meet.

.....
"Oh, oh! I visited a gender swapped version of us!" Ollie beamed. I widened my eyes, imagining that...

"O-Oh, lovely." I replied, trying to smile.

"What? REALLY? TELL ME MORE!" Lucy shouted with stars in her eyes.
The others were very interested, too.
Ollie and the others all told their stories of the different dimensions and universes... Whilst I? I couldn't... No...

"Which dimention did you go to, Shadow?" Looka asked, resting her chin on her paw. I was startled, but then again, I knew...
I had to share it with Looka...

I couldn't make the same mistake.

"Uhh, it's called Atlas." And so, the final story unfolded. They were all shocked at my adventures...

Day after day passed.
We spent holidays together, which mainly consisted of me explaining and teaching them what they were about since they had no idea.

We celebrated Hearth's Warming Eve, Nightmare Night and tons of other holidays...

Hearth's Warming was my favorite...
Lucy and Looka gasped, "We get presents!?" Stars formed in their eyes as I nodded. They were all quite happy...
Even that lazy bird, Athena.

I discovered that I could actually shape shift like the Shadow in Atlas...
I guess they weren't wrong...

My forms were an arctic fox and a black timber wolf with blue eyes...
It was pretty cool when Looka and I first discovered the forms....