Bird Song

Ollie looked to the others, facing them.
"So, what do you guys think of this Shadow?" He asked.

"Why? Are you going to write a little report on it? Is she evil? What did you find out? Is she going to fight?" Athena spoke rapidly, while getting up close to Ollie's face.

Ollie pushed her away.
"Um... No? I would just like to gather information on your opinions..m T-That's all..."

"Ha! I knew you were going to do something with information about her! You're such a nerd." Athena teased him, as he shot a glare at her. She only stuck her tongue out at him.

Ollie was pretty scared of Athena, but after Athena had her laughs, he calmed down... Right after he did the teasing right back at her...
"You're just a cute 'lil fireball, aren't you?" He asked her, almost booping her on the nose.

Athena got angry...
I mean, she was already anrgy, but she got REALLY angry.
She stared him down, "DO. NOT. CALL. ME. CUTE!" She threatened. She looked like she would send the whole town up in flames...
She probably could, even if she wasn't angry...

"Aww, cute!" Ollie had a smirk on his face as he didn't back down...

"Hang on..." Lucy told me, and walked over to Ollie and Athena.
I was expecting her to yell at them, but the most unexpected thing happened...
She slapped both of them across of the face.

They both rubbed their faces as they stared at each other...
"Owww.... But-"
Another slap.

"Athena, stop teasing Ollie. And, Ollie, you know better to not do it back!" Lucy was like the parent around here... Or like the big sister...
Almost like a leader, but not fully.

I respected how she took that job, because, let me tell you, it isn't easy.