Constellation of Tears

Looka got the door open by using her teeth to click the door knob open. With that, she trotted off in a full sprint.

She sniffed the air, searching for any possible signs of Shadow. She was quite worried about her, and knew the things that she could do to harm herself alone.

Shadow couldn't be left alone. It would lead to consequences.

She had to find Shadow before she did anything to herself....

Looka knew the truth. Shadow couldn't survive without her friends. It just wouldn't happen. If Shadow had no friends, then Shadow couldn't exist...

Plus, going back to when Shadow can't be left alone...

Looka recalled the memory of seeing Shadow's wrists. It was when Looka said she would help her. She had noticed the scars of slits on her wrists, and she always knew she wasn't supposed to see those.

She never wanted to bring it up either. It might upset Shadow.

But what if Looka was too late?
No, she had to find Shadow.

She caught a distinct scent that had to be Shadow. With a quick glance of where the scent was leading, Looka ran full speed ahead.

.....
I looked around me. No one was here- Not a creature in sight. My friends were gone, the creatures were gone... I was alone.
Finally.

I had to be quick, and I couldn't leave a trace. I couldn't take the risk of them finding out.

I looked around me, and I saw what looked to be a very pointy stick. It would have to work.

Though, not as sharp as a knife, with all my might, I made slits in my left wrist. I felt the blood trickle down, and I sighed.

I then looked up and gasped.

....
I had arrived to where the scent had stopped. I looked straight ahead, and was met with Shadow.

What I saw, horrified me.