One For The Road

The pony that I witnessed before me, he looked exactly like what Ollie would look like as a pony...

I sighed as I knew that this was the last time I would be running into any of my friends as ponies. Maybe then I could find an escape to this world. Was I supposed to find them all and then leave? Everything confused me.
All I knew is that I did not want to stay here. At all.
That was that.

He smiled and then winked at me.
What the-?

...Was he...?
Was he trying to flirt with me!?
No.
Ollie, your innocence-
My poor pup is gone...

"Heyo, miss. Nice to meet you~ I'm Ollie Beam, how may I assist you today?"

Ollie's fur was all white.
Ollie was very tall as well. He surpassed me very easily.

He had green eyes and a brown mane and tail. His mane was short, while his tail was medium length.

His brown mane stuck straight up, which was pretty cool. I liked that mane style.

I noticed his cutie mark was big, red heart. I wondered what that had to do with his passion? Hmm... It was quite interesting to see their possible futures, but I doubted that any of these were true since they weren't ponies.

After that, I left.
This time, I didn't run. I just walked, leaving a confused expression on Ollie's face.

I didn't care.. I just trotted on.
I wanted to leave.
Now.

Before I knew it, I was out of the farmlands and into some unknown lands again. I then felt myself get dizzy, but I didn't know why...

Out of nowhere I fully collapsed.
What was going on with me?
Is this how I escape?
What was happening?

And then, I fully blacked out.