Beat on Beat

"It all started when I was a little colt, I guess. I always wanted to get attention from my parents, but that was the one thing I never got. The one thing I needed. I always tried to do these fantastic and totally awesome things to impress them, but they never noticed... Or cared. It was like I needed them to be proud of me, so I could be truly proud of myself. ...That never worked out as planned. My parents always compared me to my other family members, telling me how better they were at everything... I tried to show them that I was trying, but they never even bothered. When I finally stopped trying, my parents became angry. They would hate me for never being good enough... For never be good enough to do anything... I blocked them out. I blocked everyone out... Instead, I focused on the only thing that kept me happy... Video games. I hardly had any friends growing up. I was always alone. I was relying on myself.
Finally, when I was all said and done with my home and my parents; I left.
They didn't care, in all honesty. I spent many weeks on the road with only a bag... I slept in the trees, and I learned things that make the world not what it seems... I was at a low point in my life...

And then...
I met Lupus." A soft smile appeared on his face and my heart melted... No wonder why he was so fond over Lupus, she was his first friend. That's adorable.

"She proved to me that I could trust her, and from there on, we became best friends. She introduced me to the others like Dusk and Eclipse... We couldn't be split apart. We had each other's backs."