Notes From The Sky

"...Scoff?" Looka asked.
There was no response.

Looka went over to Scoff and checked his heartbeat. Everything was fine, he was blinking and he had his eyes open, but he couldn't move nor speak. Like me. Everyone else was fine, but couldn't speak or move.

She still didn't come over to me.
She hadn't checked on me.
Had she hoped that I died?

'You can't do this to Looka! Ollie is dying! We need to save him!' I yelled at the voice, but the voice just chose to leave me and my mind.

"Anyone?"

She gasped as she realized something.
"Oh my goodness! Shadow! I forgot! Ohnoohnoohno!!" She shouted to herself quickly. She trotted over to me quickly and checked my heart beat and she sighed in relief.

"Shadow! Ollie!"

I blinked. Maybe she would understand. Maybe if I blinked and didn't blink it could be communicated.

"Oh wait... You can't speak. Okay, let's try blinking to talk." Looka said, catching on. "Are you hurt? Blink once for yes, and don't blink for no." She instructed.

I blinked once.
I was indeed hurt... My body ached, my wings hurt like the fiery flames of the sun, and I knew that I wouldn't be flying anytime soon...

"Oh no!!!" Looka panicked. She began pacing. "The others, now Ollie, then you! No..." She began muttering to herself.

All of a sudden I felt the ground shaking again. My eyes went straight to the ground, and I saw the ground shattering rapidly.
Not again...
Not again!
This was bad!

But I had an idea.
A risky idea, but my only idea.

With all my strength, I tried to speak as loud as I could...
"Get Ollie, we need to all link up. Together." My voice was in whispers, and weak. It hurt like heck, but I talked. I used all of my energy on that.