Planets

"What about the deer henchmen!? Spit it out, Athena!" Lucy tried to get Athena to speak everything at once, but that was a big mistake...

All at once, Athena spilled every piece of information that she had. ...She was too quick for everyone, though. She was talking at ninety-nine miles per second, no one could keep up with her... Or even understand her. She was talking gibberish.

I caught onto small details, though.
'The deer henchmen... Looka... Execution?' Just little snip-its. I couldn't piece anything together, it was all confusing at the moment.

"Okay, slow down Athena. Tell everyone in a calm, normal-paced, tone... Please." Another canine stepped in, trying to get Athena to slow down... He looked just like Ollie, but it couldn't be... Could it?
The master strategist? Was this him?
He spoke as if he were Echo... I mean, it was just like Lucy and Scoff... Could he have traded places with them?

"I'm sure it's not that bad that you have to speak so quickly! Whatever it is, we can deal with it!" A jolly voice made my ears flicker, as yet, another canine stepped in... He looked just like Echo... He spoke just like Ollie...

...Maybe they had switched places?
...Ehhh, this was all so confusing! I had to wrap my mind around this world one way or another, I mean, if I couldn't then I was no good to any of these creatures... I would be useless to them.

There wasn't any change within Ollie and Echo's appearances, I mean, only a couple of scratches here and there, but that was to be expected. What they were going through was like a war, more or less.

...A fight for freedom was always one long and heck of a fight, I knew that...

I had been fighting for freedom ever since I stepped foot into Equestria...

Maybe this place wasn't so different..