I looked around at my friends and they looked very confused. They asked each other what was going on. Then they turned to me.

"Shadow, what's going on?" They asked me. I was basically the alpha female of the group, so I had to know... Right?

The problem was... I didn't know.

We were all in a blank, square room. Everything was blank but our forms. We could see each other, but the rest was white like a bright light in a hospital.

I looked around to try and examine where we were, but still, just like before, I saw nothing. Why were we even here..? I had to find out. It must be important...

"Honestly I don't know..." I then looked at the ground where my paws were supposed to be touching the ground.

It would be an understatement to say that I was shocked.

I was floating... Or... Drifting in the air.

I didn't even feel like I was floating... I felt like I was on the ground. What in the hay was my mind doing to me? Ugh..

I then spun around in mid air, and I looked at what exactly we were trapped in. It was nothing but a simple square... A blank, simple square.

The heck?

...I'm supposed to be alpha female, so I'm supposed to know. But I didn't. I had no actual clue what we were doing here or why we were here. It didn't make any sense.

The others also figured out that they were floating, and Lucy, Ollie, and Athena played around with how they were floating.

'Glad they're having fun...' I thought to myself.

This wasn't a vision about the future or past... So would this be a vision about the present? I questioned myself.

"Ah, very correct Shadow. This is a vision about the present."