Blackout Flaire

"My name is Blackout Flaire! What is your name... Miss..." He began, including me. I could already tell he was a bit talkative and outgoing, but I didn't mind that. I was actually attracted to ponies like that. The extroverted nature can sometimes fit well with my introverted nature.

"Shadow. My name is Shadow," He made me smile. He brought me happiness. A piece of me was already being healed...

"Miss Shadow! Nice to meet you. Wanna be friends?" He was like the adventurous, youthful pony that takes you on these epic missions. In a way, my heart also had a strong feeling about him. Like he was making my heart pound, but he had also broken it.

Blackout Flaire was an alicorn. He had a red coat with orange-fire like hooves. He had a long black mane and a long black tail. In both the tail and mane, there was a sky blue stripe down the middle. Blackout had a curved horn, and black/red dragon wings. Blackout had orange eyes which really made him seem like an eternal flame...
I was shocked at his cutie mark. It was of an orange flame, but in the middle, there was a black paw.

Like mine.

He noticed me staring down at my cutie mark. "Shadow? Oh, heyyy! Look at that... We have almost the same cutie mark! That's amazing."

I turned to Blackout.
I thought back to every single vision... "Blackout Flaire, I accept your offer. Let's be best friends. Best friends forever." My blush had grown pinker and pinker, but that was alright.

"Okay!" He was happy.
I was happy.

We began to walk North, I don't know where or why we did so, but we did. It seemed like we had walked forever; but as we walked forever I took in each moment as it passed by his side.