The Elements of Friendship

I gasped.
The others immediately took notice and they gasped as well.

No one else.
No one else knew about the third set of elements... No one except us.

I took them out, and I placed them in a row. I told my friends to line up whilst I sorted out what felt right for them.

Athena was soaring in the room so high, she hit the ceiling and then she fell down with an 'Owwwww.' The lazy bird eventually got back up though...

I had the first necklace/chest plate. It had what looked to be a fire bolt on it.
"Blackout Flaire, the element of Integrity." The chest plate was lifted from my paws into mid air, and then up to him. Blackout Flaire arose in mid air.

"Pine Everglade, the element of dependability." Her chest plate had a circle on it. Pine arose.

"Phoebe Luz, the element of cheerfulness/light." She had a sun on hers. Phoebe arose.

"Mars, the element of humor." Hers had a laughing mask on it. Mars arose.

"Heartbeat Sonata, the element of encouragement." She had a heart on hers. Heartbeat arose.

"Lese Shard, element of listening." She had a crystal on hers. Lese arose.

"Atom, element of trust." Atom had a trapezoid on his. Atom arose.

"Misty Brush, element of empathy." Misty had a tree on hers. Misty arose.

"Hearth, element of care." Hearth had a flower on his. Hearth arose.

"Herme Edge, element of congeniality." Herme had a sword on his. Herme arose.

"Quil Lex, element of support." She had a pair of wings on hers. Quil arose.

"Ethereal Aura, the element of protection." He had a shield on his.

"And last but not least," I stared down at the crown and it immediately came to me.

"Shadow, the element of friendship." They all said in unison.