Whispers From Above

I got off of the grassy ground, and I observed the little forest that I was put inside.

I began walking, not knowing where I was going. I knew that I had to find the others, though...

The voice had split us up. That's why he kept saying 'Not for long...' when I said we would stick together. It was quite interesting.

Was this a lesson in disguise?
...It had to be, right?
Everything and everyone is a lesson in disguise.

I felt broken without them.

Was I nothing more than a spirit who roams with them? That was all I was made for. Friendship.

And that's all I needed to be.

I took a deep breath in, and a shaky breath out... This was one of the methods to help anxiety...

"...D-Dear Shadow Wolfie, today's going to be a good day and here's why: Actually, today is not going to be a good day... A good month... Or a good year, because my friends are gone and I can't find them. They're trapped in this vision that I caused and nothing more. Today is a bad day because they are hurt because of me.

And they are gone because of me...
And until they are back, I will continue having a bad day. A bad month... And a bad year." I sighed. "Well, that did nothing for me." I kept walking, examining the trees here and there...

Did I mention that I really liked trees? Yeah, they are pretty great. Trees are awesome... Plus, they are always there for you to lean on and hug.

They are a wolf's best friend...
Well, besides my pack, that is..

Nothing can compare to my pack.

I then stumbled upon a village...
I walked the rocky roads toward the unknown.
Until I saw a pony.