Fox Dance

"My magic doesn't work which really surprises me. This voice thing is stupid! Why are we even here? What the actual heck does he want with us...!?" He shouted in frustration. He was right, and we were on the same page of emotions.

"Yeah, I hear exactly what you are saying... We have to stick together though... I have a feeling that somehow, this voice... This thing... They are going to try to tear us apart. We cannot let that happen." I said to him... He stopped using his magic.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. You wanna give it a try?" He asked. I looked over to him, and hopefully smiled.

"I suppose I shall." I took over from there, taking the leader's chair. I looked over his wounds, and I sighed. They were deep and wounded... It looked like it had stopped bleeding a while ago, and nothing was inside of the cut which was good... But what was the problem?

'Cause I've still got, a lot of fight left in me....' I sang inside of my head.

I began examining the terrain of the forest we were in, and it didn't really look like a regular forest... It had many seasonal things all together in one forest... It was very interesting.

Looka came stampeding into my thoughts as she shouted that they collected everything they needed and layed it before me. Athena also hovered by my side, loyally.... Meaning, the other group was also back.

Lucy, Echo, Looka and Athena were all here, meaning we were all together. 'Take that voice! We're sticking together! Hah!' Still no response, which partly scared me and partly annoyed me.

"Alright. Let's get to healing this poor pup..." I looked over all of my materials, and I prepared what is know as: "Moonlight's Heal"