S'mores

"Hey there!! I'm Dusk! Nice to meet you!" A familiar voice snapped me fully back into reality. She extended her hoof, and for a moment, it was as if we're friends...
But then reality struck me, and I wanted to run out of there as fast as I could.

Ponies hated me and I hated them!
...That was that...

One part of me wanted to leave...
But why did the other want to stay?

I shook her hoof.
"I'm Sh-Shadow..."

"What was that?" She asked again, practically beaming. I could already tell she was a ball of optimism, a happy-go-lucky kind of pal, a comic relief if you must... She was just so extroverted... So... So much energy and life...

"Sh-Shadow?" I tried again, my voice getting even quieter.

She tilted her head, but still kept on a wide grin.

"It's Shadow." Wolfie spoke up, stepping in front of me. He was happy, so, were we backing out of this or not?
Why was I even still here?

Her name was Dusk...
I liked that name.

Her cutie mark was a chocolate s'more. She was a unicorn... She was mainly white, but in some places she had grey/black smudges.

On the tip of her horn, she had a black mark. On the tips of her ears, left hoof, tail and mane there was black.

Her mane and tail were both long, and she had bangs in her mane.

"Oh! Shadow! That's a pretty name!!" She basically shouted. A white arctic fox bounded from beneath her...

I gasped with delight.
The arctic fox was mainly white with black tips here and there. It was a boy...

"Oh!! This is Cloud!" She pointed out the fox. For a second, I recognized the fox...

"I found him in the Everfree."