The Last Downpour

"L-Look, I may not be your Shadow, but that doesn't mean I can't help you... I promise that I will help you get your Shadow back." I looked to them, as I made the promise... I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't break this promise, either.

"There's nothing you can do, she's probably dead." Lucy sighed, as she kept her back to me... She was trying to face the truth, but that wasn't the truth.

"She may not be, but I will only tell you how I know that if you answer my questions about this place..."

"You've got yourself a deal, punk." Lucy turned back to me, and we both sat down in front of the guild.

"What do 'ya wanna know?" She asked, laying her sword in the grass beside her.

"Alright, 1. Where exactly am I?" I was quite confused with this place overall, and I really wanted to know more about it. I mean, if I went back to Equestria, I could make a book about all of the places I had visited!

"Atlas. This place is called Atlas. Right now, we are just beyond the borders of civilization, but since Shadow and Looka are the only ones who can fly, we have no idea how to ge-" She cut herself off, as she realized that I had wings. She gasped and regained a gleam in her eye, as she thought that we might actually have a chance of winning this fight and getting to reclaim the freedom of all.

"Oh... Interesting..." I smiled, and continued with my questions. "Where is Looka's base/Looka's old base?" I needed to know where I had to go to complete this new mission of mine. I couldn't fly blind, I would get myself killed that way.