Athena Quil

She looked exactly like Athena.
However a phoenix would look in pony form, that is.

She was a fully dark purple mare, that was also a pegasus. Here's the unique thing, though... She has blue wings. She also has a blue tail and a blue mane. Her cutie mark is a flame that has a needle going through it...

Not a medical needle, but a sewing needle.

She has blue eyes and sharp teeth as well.

Her mane goes over her left eye, and is short. Her tail is long, though.

And, that is Athena.

"Hey! I'm Athena!" She said with a fiery passion. Before she could say, "How can I assist you, today?" I was back into the pouring rain...

I ran off. I didn't care about the rain.

I ran and ran...
But once I got back to the city, and onto some ground. I slipped...

Into mud.
On my face.
How lovely, amiright?

I'm just the most graceful being in Equestria- Erm, the most graceful being in this vision land? I had no idea where I was.

"Augghh..." I groaned as I tried to sit up. I shook my fur which sent the mud everywhere. I sighed and stood up, careful not to run.

I trudged on through the rain and mud. I eventually found a puddle that was big enough to wash out the mud on.

After that, I began to look around at the surroundings I was placed in. I was now in a field of some sort...
The tall grass blocked my view and the foxtail's brushed against my fur.

I saw some lilacs, some peonies, roses and lilies...

I also saw this house.
My senses alerted me about this house...
For I was sure, yet another one of my friends would be in this house.