Mystery Mist

Everyone stood there in shock, but that vanished as everyone started to gasp and yell in panic.
All I did was hide behind Lucy and watch...

"WHAT!? Looka's returned!? No... No..." Lucy looked conflicted in her emotions. I think, she too, had thought Shadow's sacrifice was a waste... Maybe she even thought: 'I lost Shadow for NOTHING. All because of the one who caused this in the first place... Looka...'

"Are you sure what you saw was correct, Athena?" Ollie had to confirm with her to know that the details were correct. Only then, could we decide what to do and move forward.

She nodded, "Positive. Also," She saw me hiding behind Lucy and she came over to me. She looked me up and down, "And, also, who is this!? She looks just like Shadow!? Why hasn't anyone introduced me to her!?" Athena shouted at the others. She seemed excited about meeting a new person..

I only tilted my head. I was a bit confused and a bit weary of her jumpiness... I was a little scared as well...

"Because you were explaining everything..." Ollie reminded Athena... She sighed and nodded, "Oh, right. Sorry about that! Who may you be?" She asked again..

I backed away a little.

"She looks like Shadow, because she is Shadow," Lucy began. Athena's face lit up as she was about to squeak with happiness. She gasped loudly...
"Let me finish..." Lucy looked at Athena, a bit annoyed. "She's not our Shadow..." Lucy went on to explaining everything to everyone, once more..

"Quite interesting. You're going to have to tell me all about your world!" Ollie said, coming up to me. He had a crave for knowledge. ...It was at that moment, in which, I thought I should've brought Guide To Equestria: All You Need To Know book.