Trust or Secrets?

I backed away a few steps. I looked at Looka who was now getting ready to bare her teeth. What was happening? Had she been poisoned? This wasn't like her. Not at all like her... She would understand...

"I don't want to fight you!" I cried to Looka. She looked at me and growled....

"Too bad. It has to be this way, Shadow. Maybe that voice was right..." Looka trailed off but then looked at me again. Something had changed within her eyes...

They were blank. There was nothing there... Not that spark, no stars, nothing.

"I said I would tell you later... These secrets will only tear us apart!" I tried speaking to her, but she wasn't listening.

"Then being tore apart it should be!" She growled and I backed away, but hit a wall. The wall was caving inwards at both ends.

Looka ran at full speed toward me.

I didn't have any thoughts except to not hurt my friends.

When Looka reached me, she leaped up at me, but I dodged by flailing to the right. She growled as she hit the floor with her paws.

"I will not fight you! You're my best friend!" I shouted to her in a panic.

"I beg to differ." I saw acid start to drip out of her mouth... It was like blood, but... Blood that actually could sting creatures...

The Golden Wolf's Prophecy:
Shoot, shoot, shoot! Somebody has hacked into my systems! I can't control this! This wasn't supposed to happen!!
...How did they hack into the creature's minds? All but Shadow... Oh no...

....
"Looka, you're poisoned! Look at me! I want to help you. Please... I will not fight you..." I reached out my paw to her, and she began to shake in a dog style.

For a second, her spark in her eyes returned...