Nudge

This was it.
This was my power taking over...
Though I couldn't control it, I had to trust what it was doing...

My power wanted to take out Cheerilee.

A big ball of power started to form in front of my X that my arms formed. It grew bigger, and brighter... It was almost like a comet....
Or the sun...
No, more like a comet.

Cheerilee looked up and she smirked. She laughed at what was happening.
"You think you can kill me, Mutt!? Think again." She reached her arms out to aim at my 'comet' and she pointed her hooves exactly to where my comet would hit her.

She began forming her ball of poison once more. She was determined to kill me.

....It seemed like that was the case with a lot of ponies.

My comet had reached it's limits, and Cheerilee was just about done with her poisoned ball.

Now...
Who made the first move determined life or death for both of us.

I hesitated at first, but I remembered about my friends and that promise that I made. I couldn't let them down...
Now until I completed that promise!

I shot the comet at her, and if she could take a step back, she would've.
She closed her eyes in fear of the comet.

The comet hit her, and she shot down to the ground as the comet exploded on her chest.

Now you might be thinking:
You just killed her!
You're a murderer!
I thought you were a pacifist!?

The comet would only stun her, and potentially harm her. This comet was filled with pureness, meant to purify the poisoned... Though, I don't think it would've.

Plus, Cheerilee cannot die.
I've already seen it with my eyes that she can't die.

Suddenly, the power stopped out of nowhere, and I too, found myself falling to the ground.