Tiles and Horses

I sighed, 'So I was like a doll to them, huh? How nice. GIVE ME MY SPACE!' I screamed in my head... 'Okay, okay... I'm guessing this is the last one... I hope.' I reminded myself.

Echo smiled widely as he was completed. "You at least need to look pretty while fighting!"

Please no...
Did you?
No...
No, no, no no no.
Not this...
Out of all things? This.
Yay me.

A DRESS!?
I wanted to run off right then and there... I hated dresses so much! They were... So... Not me! They made me feel like I didn't have space nor my freedom... Yes, they may be pretty, but that's just not my aesthetic...

I'm forever a tom-mare... Or is it tom-stallion? I didn't know how to transfer human terms to pony terms...

Lucy came back, and I pleaded with her from my look. I needed help... I needed this to stop.

"Okay, okay, let's stop this...." I sighed in relief... I looked at Lucy and gave her a hopeful smile and she grinned back... I thanked her, not in words, but in hope. "....Let's let Shadow choose what she wants to wear. She can make her own decisions. She knows best... Plus, if I know anything about our Shadow, I know she was stubborn and rebellious. Who knows? Maybe this Shadow isn't so different."

...Maybe she was right...
Maybe I wasn't so different here.

Lucy motioned for me to come over to see the rest of the armor and weapons they had, and I was astonished at the choices... From shields to flying boots, they had everything! ...I've seen it all in books, but not much close up. I mean, back in Equestria, all I saw were swords and shields... The regular things...

But, this place was different, unique and weird...
That's what I loved about it.