Friend Group

They all nodded.
Right away, I could tell what relationships they had. It was all like an old memory or vision for me.

Pine was blushing while talking to Phoebe, Hearth, Herme, Blackout, and Ethereal had all started talking to each other, and lastly, both Misty and Mars were blushing while talking to each other.

Quil and Heartbeat seemed to be best friends, Atom and Lese were talking to each other, and yeah, that was about it.

"Who's the friend of yours?" Ethereal asked, examining Wolfie.
"Wait... Is that Wolfie?" I was astonished at Blackout Flaire's guess.

"How did you know?"

"It just came to me." Blackout shrugged.

Hearth walked over to Wolfie and petted him. Wolfie was not amused, not one bit.

Wolfie groaned, but then he smirked as he had formed an idea.
I didn't like the look of it.
All of a sudden, Wolfie transformed into Eternal Space.

Eternal Space walked over to Ethereal and he placed his hoof on Ethereal's shoulder. "Don't you dare break her heart, got it?" Eternal muttered fiercely so only him and Ethereal could hear. Ethereal's eyes widened in fear and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Wolfie! No!" I was blushing like crazy. Wolfie only laughed and returned back to his normal form.

"I like Blackout though-" I whispered to Wolfie.
"Are you sure?" Wolfie was still smirking.
"...No?"

....
It's been a while, but all of us have gone on adventures with each other. We've learned all about each other, and honestly, I knew most of them already.

One day, when all of us were in my cabin, I was reading them my favorite book. I had randomly found the book somewhere in my cabin, and I didn't question. I mean, why not?
I was on my favorite page, 35.

.....Instead of a page, there was a box. It was labeled, "The Elements of Friendship."