True Intentions

The others began discussing the plan and I just blanked out. All I could hear were muffled voices and Ollie sharing his: 'Master Plan.'

"Alright, Shadow. What do you think?" Lucy turned to me and my eyes widened...
I didn't think I was supposed to listen...
What the?

I was taken aback.
"Heh... W-What?"

Ollie face palmed and Athena turned to me as if she were saying: 'Nice going, Wolfie.'

"No problem... I'll just summarize it for you. So, basically, the plan is for us to storm the castle in the main land by having you fly us all over there. We will hide out in secret, and at the perfect time, we'll strike the castle. Lucy will be your main warrior, making sure you won't get hurt. Ollie will be there to make sure everything goes to plan, I'll be the messenger and Scoff and Echo will be two defenders. Once you reach Looka, Lucy will defend you and protect you while you fight her. Then, you will find Shadow and we will win!" Athena shouted...

So they were going to have me fight Looka...
Oh no...

"You forgot about the part where Dereik steps down and is banished..." Ollie reminded her, annoyed she forgot a single detail.

Athena rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. That was the boring part! I needed to get to the action packed part! Ugh, sometimes...You're just too boring."

"Well, excuse me for coming up with plans that will lead us into success instead of being spontaneous and getting ourselves thrown in the main prison." Ollie muttered.

"Oh, IT'S ON MISTER LOGIC!" Athena tried to swipe her claws at him, but Lucy blocked it and slapped them both for fighting. "For the last time! Stop it! The only way this is going to work as if you get along!"

Yes, they were frienemies.

They looked at each other and sighed, "Teamwork."