Worst Fear

He paused and examined me. He lifted his hoof while thinking, and his glasses fell further down his snout.

He was deep in thought, but he looked confused. "Mmm, I do not. Who are you?" He asked.

I knew this was my Echo.
I knew that everyone was now a pony.

...This was my worst fear, and here I was... Facing it...

Or running from it!

My heart was shattered and I was broken. I ran far away from the village and back into a different forest. Tears streamed down my face as I calmed my pace.

My worst fear: Everyone I love, forgetting who I was to them or what our relationship was.

My emotions calmed, and I panted. I began walking in this unknown forest as I tried to get a normal breathing pace back into motion...

I then bumped into somepony.
"S-Sorry, p-please-" I looked up and my jaw dropped open...

...The pony looked exactly  like Looka.
...But... She was an ALICORN!? WHAT-?!

I gasped.

Looka was very beautiful...

She had white hooves, and most of her fur was white as well. The tips of her legs where the start of her hooves were, there was light grey.

On her backside, on the tips of her fur, there was also grey. On her right leg, right where her knee was, there was a grey patch. The tips of her back leading all the way to her ears was also grey.

The tips of her wings were grey, too. She had a short horn, but you could see it very clearly.

She had layers to her hair, just like Echo. The first layer was short, but medium length. It stuck out. The second layer was long, and it swooped all the way down to the start of her legs.