All Fired Up!

As soon as my eyes met with his, my heart raced. It rapidly was beating like it was going to either fall apart, amend itself, or do both at the same time. I felt my heart start to flutter with these unknown emotions... I felt my cheeks heating up with a tint of pink. I felt nervous- Really nervous.
More than usual...

It all hit me right then and there.
This was all so familiar, all so nostalgic... When I looked into his eyes, it was like I had arrived home.

And in a way, I have.

My new chapter was unfolding...
This was indeed him.
The pony from my visions.

All of the times of where I had, had visions came back and each time that this pony was there, the pony was in color instead of blank... It made sense.
I had finally met him.

I was walking down the street, I came upon a park and there were two colts there. I walked by the park, but one of the colts stopped me.
It was him.

"Hey there!" He had a huge goofy grin like I had never seen before.
And I, I was like a turtle in her shell, only peeking out.

"Greetings." I smiled. It was funny how he made me smile.

I knew instantly I had fallen for this pony that I hadn't even truly met.

He had a huge goofy grin on his face, "Hiya!!" He beamed.
Tears formed into my eyes as I knew that I had finally found my way home.

"Greetings, friend." I quietly replied. I felt like saying: 'Welcome back,' or 'I've missed you,' but the problem was, he had no idea. He had no idea how much I had already known about him...
The visions were being carried out.