Atlas

"Shadow wanted to make things right, she wanted to give justice to everyone and everything. She knew how important freedom was.

Looka hated that.

They both knew that they had the same amount of forces, but that blinded them to the outcome.

They battled that day.
I was the lead warrior to take down the winged deer, and Ollie was my head strategist...

...Shadow fought for freedom, while Looka fought for her selfish needs.
In the end, they both perished and we were sent away to the Far-Forest.
...And that's about it.
Oh, did I mention that Shadow was a wolf/fox shift-shaper? Yeah.
We all know you're hiding in that pegasus disguise, you can come out now." Lucy laughed as she was convinced I was in a disguise...

"I-I don't know what t-to say..." I tried to wrap my head around things and process it all, but it was just... So... So much.

"Well, you don't have to say anything! We can get back to fighting for freedom!" Lucy looked like she had flames in her eyes as she said that. She was a true warrior, always thriving for justice and the heat of battle.

"N-No, I mean, I'm not your Shadow... I'm not from here... I have no idea where here is, either." I started explaining to how I got here and where I came from... I looked at all of them, and once I explained, they had a sad look to them..

Their Shadow hadn't come back yet...
...But I had a feeling that their Shadow wasn't dead, either. I just knew, somehow, that she wasn't. I could sense it.

"I should've known that it was too good to be true..." She gruffly said, as she looked into the distance.

....And that is when I had made, yet, another promise..