Herme Edge

Herme Edge, ah yes, the funny one. He reminded me so much of another pony, but I couldn't quite place it. Herme said he hated abandoning his friends. The stallion was pretty entertaining, charming, and just... Really nice. He was cool.
Herme Edge was an alicorn, just like every other pony I had met on this pathway.

He had a light green coat, a dark green mane and tail with blue swirls in them, and a sword cutie mark. His mane was short, while his tail was long. He also had green eyes.

We had met from a friend of a friend. Before, I had hated him, but now... He was cool. I wondered why I hadn't seen that before. We became friends.
...
A mare by the name of Quil Lex was a very unique pony. She was weird like me, and a nerd like me. She was amazing; smart, poetic, sensitive, and over all a great alicorn to be with.

She had a kind smile and she had eyes that I knew shed more tears then she could tell. She was more of a show don't tell pony, so to speak.
Her coat was light grey with pick specks all over. She had a blue-banged mane that was long. The mane itself held all the shades of blue that you could imagine. Her tail was the exact same.

She had green eyes, and a scroll as her cutie mark. She was also an alicorn.

I just sort of came up to her. I don't know where I got the courage, but I did. I was lonely. I had known her before, but now? It was like we were complete strangers... But as soon as I crossed the barrier of anxiety, we became best friends instantly.
...
I began walking the same path once more...