Phoebe Luz

"Hi!!" She beamed as she turned to me. She was full of light. She was my best friend, I could feel it. I felt like I could be myself around her. She was loyal, she stood by my side.

The visions with her in them came back, and she was now in color.
I walked over to her, starting the conversation. "I'm Shadow, you're Phoebe right?"
"Yep!"
"Want to be friends?"
"Sure!!" She replied.

Of course, this was only a vision and she had no memory of this ever happening. She looked down at me and smiled. She could cheer anyone up.

"My name is Phoebe, Phoebe Luz. Who are you? Annddd, more importantly, can we be friends!?" She asked.

"I'm Shadow, and yes, of course we can be friends."

Phoebe Luz had a yellow, light beam as a cutie mark. Her coat was a tan/light brown, her mane was long and so was her tail. Her mane and tail consisted of sky blue and yellow stripes. She also had yellow eyes, and don't forget, she is also an alicorn.

....
From that point forward, Phoebe and I just talked. We just got into the real deep talks, the talks you would have to know a person for a year for.
....
I find myself here again, om this same path. I'm going to find the others from my visions - every last one of them.

"Hey, hey you!" She called out from a distance. I looked up and she slightly waved as if I was an old friend, or if she even knew me.
I was immediately drawn to her. I walked up to her, noting that I was the only one in the forest she could be talking to.

"Me?" I asked as I approached her.
"Yeah, you! Want to be my friend?" She had a big smile.