Yellow Screams

Whether it be running and shooting the target, jumping in mid-air and shooting the target, or both... I knew it all. Lucy taught me everything from impossible situations to simple situations...
Everything I could possibly need...
Except if I was actually not following the made-up plan of battling like I had told them, and following my pacifist plan like I had already pre-planned...

'Okay, that's a lot of planning... I really need to stop... Or read some more books... Or both!' I thought to myself.

I panted as I collapsed onto the ground. Lucy made me work until I couldn't stand... And even then, she was telling me to get back up.

It was almost as if that little voice in my head telling me to get back up every time I fall down the downhill cliffs was Lucy...
But I knew, that voice had died long ago.
I had learned to kill my dreams.

I tried to stand up, but I couldn't.
My breath was on the loose and I couldn't catch it... I felt like blacking out, but I really couldn't.

"Get back up, solider! We still have a lot to do!" Her voice was like a megaphone that was put into a speaker. Once again, she was back in my face...

I closed my eyes and tried with all my might to stand up, but I couldn't feel anything...
I was too tired.

"I-I can't..." I huffed.

She smiled, "Alright, we're done for the day." Her voice turned soft... I was confused. For a moment, she turned from this obnoxious coach to this soft, mother-like person...
Wha-?

I suppose I was like that, too.
One moment, I would be all happy, but then the next, it was like I was a storm of emotions.
And in a way, I understood Lucy.... Once more.