Poured Emotions

All of a sudden, I felt my heart swell... It felt like it was broken, no, shattered into a million different pieces that everyone was trying to pick up... But like puzzle pieces, they couldn't figure out which ones went where, and so, they just gave up. It was like they said it was too much work... It was too hard for them to handle... It was like I was wasting their time.

Where was this emotion coming from?
Why did my visions now provide me with these deep and sorrowful emotions that I couldn't understand?
I needed someone...
I needed someone to help me.

I felt something prick at my heart, like a rose with thorns perhaps. I couldn't quite pinpoint these paper feelings, but it all soon washed away and became a mystery.

It felt like I needed to meet this person in my visions... Give him a big hug, and tell him that soon, it will all be okay... Like... I had a mission to protect him, or something like that. I wanted him to know that I would be there for him, even though the one who really needed the fixing was me.

...I felt as if I had a mission, a purpose, to be there for him. I needed to be there for him. I needed to be loyal to him... I had to, for it... It would pain me if I wasn't.

What were these feelings...?
I felt alone and sad...
Empty and heartbroken...
It's like I stopped loving what I loved, and that, that is a horrible feeling.
I felt all at once and nothing at all at the same time...
It was terribly numb, yet, confusing.

Why was I here?
What was next?

It's a terrible burden to be alone.

Don't be like me.