Moonlight Takings

I opened the wooden door to my cabin, carefully and quietly stepping in.

"Shadow!" They all yelled, and came to my side. I closed the door behind me and stepped into my cabin.

I took a look around to make sure everypony was here, and I saw one missing from the group at my side.

This was the little phoenix, whose name was Athena. Of course, she was sleeping in a corner, not having a care in a world.

'That lazy bird!' I simply laughed in my mind. Athena was only being who she was inside, and I admired that.

"Where were you?" Looka asked, concerned. I began to get nervous about talking of why I left. I never made a plan to what I was going to tell them when I got back....

I was overwhelmed by all of their eyes staring at me, awaiting for my response. My eyes shot to everyone, I couldn't seem to avoid their eyes... They were everywhere. It felt like they were going to judge me, even though I know they wouldn't.

My mind created this situation more dramatic then it needed it to be. I felt like I was shrinking and they were rising. I felt surrounded. I didn't like this. I felt too overwhelmed...

'I can't do this...'

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" I shouted, but I didn't mean to. I was way too overwhelmed to do this. I ran outside, away from everyone. I ran and ran, and I found a tree and I sat on it's roots. I leaned against the tree and sighed.

Looka looked at the others as the others were confused as to why I shouted. "I'll handle this. You guys stay here, I'll be back." Looka spoke, taking the lead.