Blurred Story

And just like that, everything was a blur.
I didn't remember much, all I could remember was everyone was very quick and quiet...
And, that this half of a chance plan was going into action. Everyone was prepared...

Everyone but me.

Moments before, we had stacked each other on this latter. We were placed in specific orders of who went first and who went last to burst out of the hole...

Although, that didn't really matter because when the time came, we all sort of just bursted out of the hole...
All at once.
Everyone.

Unconsciously, I knew exactly what I was doing.
...In my present state of mind, I was confused.
I was scared.
I feared the worst.

But, there I was... Standing in that big room that almost seemed like it was for royalty...
Oh wait, Looka and Dereik were royalty...

They weren't meant to be, though...

Everyone scattered and scrambled throughout the building... Lucy bolted behind me, jumping at the guards who were about to attack me...

Dereik was taken care of by Echo and Scoff, which, they were very strong considering what they had...

I then saw Looka...
She...
She was nothing like my Looka...
It looked like she was part bionic.

I could sense the evil within her.
So, this had to be done...
...No.
My plan.

I had a plan...
But, would it go as planned?

Athena and Ollie had scrambled out of the building, probably to alert everyone if anything happened. Ollie had to watch his plan take part...

"Go Shadow! This is your chance-" I could hear Lucy cry out in pain as she dropped to the ground, blood seeping from her. She couldn't move... She couldn't get up.
The guards had fallen down with her...

Lucy...

Her eyes turned grey as she stared up...