Ghosting

I sighed as I knew what had to be done.
I had to trust again... I had to put away my memories from the past, and I had to learn to trust once more. All of the memories of me opening up came flooding back into my mind...

I knew what I had to reveal.
I knew who I had to be...

It was time for me to start creating new memories. This was a new adventure - a new journey. All I had to do was turn the page in my story...

And so I flipped the page.

I looked at them all and I smiled, "Alright. It's time you know the truth... If we're going to become friends, this must be done. You might want to sit, this might take a while." I sat down onto the ground, awaiting them.

"Uhh, nope! I'm going back home to play video games! You go and do whatever it is you do, but I'm not going to sit here wasting my time on somebody I don't even know. Or care to know." Paws began to walk away. He said the truth, I respected that from him... He had something to hide, that's why he was acting like this. Perhaps he also has trust issues?

"No... No!" Lupus grabbed Paws' arm and began to drag him to where the rest of the group was sitting. "You're going to stay here. It's time we all made a new friend."

An annoyed Paws looked over to Lupus. He had a soft spot for her, so he gave in. For anyone else, he would've ran off... "You're going to keep me here whether I liked it or not, aren't you?"

"Yep!" She put her hoof on his hoof like chains within hoof-cuffs. Dusk put her hoof on his and it was like he was strapped down.

"Well, fluff. ...Ugh fine."
He gritted his teeth, looking away from me.