Forthful

"Do you have a weapon in mind?" She asked, and my mind went straight to the bows. I knew I had to have a bow... It just, needed to happen...
That was my decision.

"A bow." I was lost in thought, the words only slipped out. She nodded and looked at me..

"What type?" She asked.
I forgot that there were different bow types... Hmm... I didn't know many different bow types, and the regular bows looked the easiest...
I would have to go with that.

"Just a regular bow..." My mind jumped to thinking about another thing.

"Sure." She stated.
She then finally pulled out two sets and I had to choose from either one of them. They both matched what i asked for, so, I mean, all I had to do was pick one.

One was a golden angelic armor that was cool, but didn't fit me...
The other one...
It fit me. It was me...
It was my aesthetic.

I was starstruck by it.

I recognized this armor set...
This was: "Artemis' Flight" It was Artemis' armor set! Artemis and I...
We were like one...

The armor....
It looked strong, but detailed.
It looked effective, but it looked distant.

It looked like every winter that was ever known. It was like a sea breeze, or a moonlight dance.

This armor held much wonder to it, but for some reason, I didn't wonder...
I just knew.
I knew that this was my decision: This would be my battle armor.

There was a chest plate that was purple, and it had a blue diamond in the middle. It wasn't much, and it didn't cover the whole chest. It covered the heart, which was most important.

I had plated armor-boots. The boots had a swirl/cloud-like pattern to them.