Plantation

And that, my friend, was how I found out about the 'scary' events that made my home, the Everfree forest, have a bad reputation.

Dusk explained everything: The mane six, the plant fight, everything... It really was quite interesting...

"So... You're saying... You're afraid of plants that aren't even there?" I tilted my head. It was a silly thing to be afraid of what you don't know.

"YES!" Dusk screamed, making my ears fold back.

"And the monsters!" Lupus hid behind Paws more...

"Alright, the monsters were just poisoned. They're all good now. In fact, they're the keepers of the Everfree. They don't hurt anyone anymore." I explained, and Lupus started to come back out.

One by one, I cleared the misconceptions about the Everfree and out came the truth.

"...I guess the Everfree isn't that bad after all." Lupus scratched her neck.

"Well then, what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" We found ourselves being huddled in and grabbed by Eclipse, and before we knew it, we were all stuck in a tree in the Everfree.

"Ugh, great." An annoyed Paws said.... And then he fell out of a tree.

"Fan-fluffing tastic." Then I fell out of a tree.

Then we all fell out of a tree and we laughed because things like that are funny. Especially with your... Friends.

...I was considering them friends now.
I was getting super close to them...
But if I know anything, this won't last long.
They will be torn away from me soon enough...
...So, here I am.
Flipping my page in my story.
It's time to start living in the moment: It's time to start living in the right now instead of worrying about what will happen.

These memories have to last because once they're done, I want this to be one heck of an adventure.