Nightmarish

Looka could tell that I was being strong. She looked into my eyes as I blinked back tears. " 'Kay." She replied, and smiled. She knew what had to be done...

"We can do this... Together." I told my chosen family. They all nodded and we all smiled. We weren't giving up.
Not to a voice.

"That's what you think." The voice replied, and the chair moved a little and I could see just a tiny piece of golden fur sitting on the computer chair facing the screen...

Golden fur? What?

All of a sudden, we were dropped to the ground of the blank cube... The drop was sudden, and it gave no warning. We were all surprised.

I gave a little squeak in alarm while dropping. The drifting ended so fast that I didn't have time to unfold my wings or even realize what was happening.

We all were crashed onto the ground with such force that it was alarming. It felt like someone had punched us all onto the ground...

It hurt super bad.

It felt like my wings were broken. I tried getting up, but I couldn't. I was way too weak... I felt blood trickle into my mouth. My lip was bleeding. Wonderful...

I also felt something salty hit my tongue, which I realized was my own tears. I didn't even realize I was crying... The pain hurt so bad that I was crying... Wasn't that just the greatest.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I couldn't say anything...
What was going on...?

"Is everyone okay!?" Looka called out, who seemed to be taking the lead. She also seemed to be the one that was the least hurt. I was glad she was okay... She walked over and checked over everyone, and they all seemed to be fine except she gasped at a lifeless body.

...Ollie.