Bottle

That was the first time where my emotions came out at them. That was the first time that I actually bursted out like that... Usually, I would bottle up my emotions, but not this time.
Why not this time?

"I shouldn't of yelled at them." I held up my paws to look at them. Cuts from previous battles were still there. I looked at my left arm/leg and I saw the scars from previous battles as well.

There I was, not on a Summer day, but indeed, a Summer night. It was just the moon and I, sitting together at midnight. My sister was working late with her studies, and I was left alone. It was usually like this. My sister didn't really come home often... Or at all anymore... I looked out my window at the beautiful moon and was astonished by the grace and beauty of it. I often spoke to the moon at night. It seemed to be the only one who was actually there to listen to me.... And probably the only one I would share my deepest and darkest secrets with.

I wondered if somepony ever heard what I told the moon. I wondered if the moon knew who I was. I wondered if Luna could hear me.... Tears made their ways into my eyes as I realized how lonely I actually was...

I wasn't at all like the other ponies... Heck, I wasn't even PONY. I was a wolf.

Would anyone ever love me? I answered that myself. "No." I whispered.

Would you remember me? Have I reached you? Anyone? ...Is there anyone there? Is it just me...? Like always?

I grew up way too fast.

I always was alone to deal with things. I was always alone with my problems.
It was always like that. I felt like it was normal.