Wings of Freedom

I pointed out the wings on her armor...
She laughed and then looked up at me with all seriousness, "Luce?" She asked with no tone or emotion...
I felt scared. I backed away a step unconsciously...

I then realized what I said and my face went red from embarrassment. I used to call my Lucy, Luce... I miss her... It just...
I don't know, came out?

"I-I'm s-so-" She cut me off.

She smiled, "Was that what you called your Lucy?" Since I had told her everything, she knew about the others. I nodded.

"I like it. And, yes, these are wings of freedom. Shadow designed our outfits, and we have never chosen different armors. These are called 'Artemis' Battle Set' purple and blue resemble the bold and daring act of freedom and the sky... Shadow believed that one day, we would all get the chance to taste the flight of freedom."

So, I was right...
Interesting. I nodded to what she had to say and she beamed at the memories...

I guessed that this moment brought her back to the days she spent with Shadow, fighting for their freedom. In fact, she looked like she was daydreaming....

Then, there was Athena. She was battle ready. Her eyes turned to slits, but this only meant she had a thirst for battle. Heat was radiating off of her, not only because of her thirst and hunger for battle, but from her costume. Her costume was very complicated and full of color...
It was literally on fire.

First, she had a white, slim blade. That blade was a sword that was covered and eaten by flames. It was a fire sword. At the tip of the sword, where it was piercing hot, it was black. I wasn't sure if that was obsidian or just where the flames had burned it...