Fight or Lose

Athena looked at Ollie and rolled her eyes, as going slow-paced wasn't exactly her style... But, she had to listen to them. It was the only way we were ever going to get anywhere.

"Ughh, you all just make things so difficult! But, fine. I'll slow down." She mocked them at the end. She looked at each of them in the eyes, while I only stood behind Lucy, watching the whole thing unravel.

I was interested...
Very interested.
This place was weird and interesting....Just the way I liked it.

"Okay, okay! Here we go...." She smirked, as if she were about to unravel all the secrets that haven't been discovered by anyone.

"I overheard the flying deer talking to each other, and they said something about Looka's return! I was certain that they had to be joking, but they were all serious. They said that Dereik would be the king and Looka would be the queen - of course, they aren't married, they would just be rulers of the same land... Right, this means that it's double the evil! They said something about executing anyone who doesn't follow orders...

I was getting deeper and deeper into their conversation until they saw me... They became alert and they started chasing me back here. Before I scampered off, I saw a glimpse of Looka! Yes, they were right! Looka is back! I'm the not joking!! This means war all over again." Athena's eyes widened as she told everyone the news. She held such emotion while speaking, as if you could actually hear the story unfold in front of your eyes. 

...But Looka's return?
It was like all of Shadow's efforts... Her work... Her sacrifice... Was gone, just in an instance- just in a moment..
All wasted...
Looka had returned...
...But, I also think their Shadow had also returned...