Braved

I looked around and I noticed where we were... To my left, there was the other end of where I used to go adventuring... And to my right...

I sat up and gasped, "My cabin!"

"What?" The others sat up and said in unison.

"You did it Eclipse! We're in the right spot... And I didn't even tell you to go this deep into the Everfree... I'm proud of you."

Eclipse's face was bashful, "Aww, stop it."

From there on, we started to build the campfire. The stars were our only light, and soon enough, we were basking in the moonlight.

Once we were all sitting on the logs, staring at the beautiful fire, out of nowhere Wolfie had landed from the sky and he had sat on a log, right next to me.

Athena loved to dance around in the fire which made my anxiety go skyrocketing, but I had to remember that she was a phoenix and made of fire.

I could see the moon glisten, almost as if Luna herself was watching over us.
I doubt she was; I doubted that I would even ever get to see her again.
I wonder why I felt so close to her...

"So, who wants to tell the scary campfire stories?" Dusk waved her arms around as she was trying to be spooky... Or she mocked the scary stories by being 'spooky.'

"Campfire... Stories?" I tilted my head. It seemed so familiar, but so far away. I think I might've lost what it meant in a previous chapter of my story...

"Oh, c'mon. Don't tell me you haven't heard of campfire stories." Paws crossed his arms, looking annoyed as if I was doing this on purpose.

"You really haven't?" Eclipse leaned in close. They all suspected that I was joking, but there was no joke here.

I was being serious.