The True Story

I looked down... 

Tears escaped from my eyes...

All of a sudden, a twenty foot tall wolf appeared in front of me... I was stunned by how tall the wolf was... It almost looked like the wolf was a god...

The wolf had all kinds of galaxy colors in his fur. 

"Why think about sadness when you can be changing the world, dear filly?"

He asked me... I looked up at him, a tiny bit of fear in me.

"W-Who are you?"

"Answer the question, filly."

He was wise, I could tell.

"Well, I just have been down, I don't have many friends, hardly inspiration."

I don't know why I felt so open to this wolf...

It's just, I've been alone for so long. I don't really have full conversations like this...

 "You will soon, young filly. Let me teleport us to somewhere you need to be."

The wolf teleported me into this dreams-cape land... The wolf was still with me, but I was even more shocked at what I saw before me... There she was... The one I had been talking to at night... The bearer of the lonely nights and the moon...

It then clicked...

It was always Luna in my dreams...

"Shadow, I would like to thank you for being loyal to my moon. I would also like to thank you for spending time with Aurora... You have done so much for your friends..." She began as she turned to face me. 

"You have done so much for creatures..." The wolf spoke..

"Thank you, my student. A new chapter is unfolding in your life, and this is where it begins." I was confused as to what Luna had said... Student? What? How... Wait...

"We bare you this gift." The wolf said as he and Luna used their magic on me... I was levitated into the air, as the magic circled me into a big ball of power... My eyes went white... And then, I blacked out.

I awoke on the ground, still in the dreamscape. Something felt different...

Really different.