Your Story

I woke awake with a shock.
For some fault of mine, I knew we needed to take on this new mission.
We needed to save Celestia...

Even if the feeling was only slight, I had to take it. We needed to do this... That way, Equestria can be safe. Twilight didn't recognize what Celestia had done, because Twilight looked up to Celestia. I knew even if I tried to explain to Twilight, she would be against it.

We had to do this on our own.
And if the whole world didn't recognize what we had done for Equestria, so be it. We didn't care.

I sat up and waited for the others to awake. This mission could begin at anytime, really. Plus, I knew everypony needed their rest for the long journey ahead of us.

...
We didn't know how we would do it, but that didn't matter. All we knew is that we would do it, and that's what counted.

We galloped all the way there.
Canterlot, the place of royalty.
Each and every one of us had to stop and gasp for air every ten minutes. It wasn't easy traveling there, but we made it...

Now, what about the plan?
Plan. Plan... Come on mind, I need a plan right now!
Blank.
Thanks a lot mind.

Wolfie and Athena had also joined us. After they both had been binded to the ground by the evil light of the evil ponies, they couldn't find their way back... Until Athena had spotted us traveling away from the Everfree.

....
We all came from multiple directions, surrounding our target. This wasn't going to be easy considering Celestia was a full-fledged alicorn. We had to trap her so she wouldn't escape, but who's to say she couldn't teleport away?

We had to make sure she didn't do that.