Hyper-Active

"Lucyyy, why did you have to be so violent!?" Scoff cried out. He was filling the whole room with tears...

"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it." Lucy said to him, a bit harshly.

I came out and stared at them...
"W-Wasn't that a bit harsh?" I asked Lucy, referring to what she just said.

"It's the only way he'll learn." She shrugged. Echo comforted Scoff as they sat in emotions.

"...Learn? Learn what? That you're not afraid to have emotions? Is that what you've learned? Ever since your Shadow left, did you learn to just keep it all in? Isn't that a curse, rather than a lesson?" I asked Lucy and she stared blankly at me. She took a seat on the ground and stared up at the ceiling...

"Ever since Shadow has been gone... Everything has changed. Everyone used to be so close to each other, so... Open to each other. Now it's just the main group, the ones you see now, who are close to each other... Shadow... She was everything...
She was so great.
I had to learn to be strong. For the others, y'know? I have to be like her... Otherwise, everything is a mess.
Nothing is in order anymore, and I can't mess it up because it's already a mess. Shadow... She was everything I had. Looka and the others executed my parents, and everyone else's parents that are here...
Except for Athena, she was lucky.
Shadow and I were like sisters... We bonded over having our parents killed by Looka. As bad as it may seem, it's the only thing we had to hold on to...
Each other.
Now she's gone...
She was the greatest-" She was cut off by me hugging her from behind...

"I think you're pretty great."