Colors and Thoughts

Ollie was deep in thought at the moment. I mean, why wouldn't he?
He had a half of a chance plan to go through.
Thanks, Ollie.
I appreciate your half of a chance plan.

Everything aside, I was happy that if this were to be the end, I would die along with my friends...

I shook my head wildly, I couldn't believe what I had just thought! These weren't my friends. Not my true friends. I couldn't die! Not yet! Not without my true friends or without that promise that I made! I wouldn't let it happen.

...The longer I stayed in this world, the longer I was convincing myself to stay....Forever.

"Something wrong, Shadow?" Scoff asked me, tilting his head. He must've seen what I had just did...
I put on a broken smile, trying to hide it.
I got the sense that him, nor Ollie were buying it.

I mean, Ollie is way too smart to, and Scoff is just super talented when it came to emotions. He knew when something was up, he knew when things were wrong... He just got this sense... This feeling...

It was kinda like me.
I suppose, having that power is better than being smart in number-like ways, if you think about it.
Knowing emotions can help you achieve the greatest mystery...
Happiness.

Something I would never have, but something I would always search for.

My heart lead the way and my spirit only followed. The rest is a blur, only known to the paw tracks that are left behind....

"Uhhh, yeah! I'm okay! Just a 'lil nervous is all." Welp, that was the first. 'I'm okay...' I usually would say, 'I'm fine.' But, I knew, Scoff would see past that... And, really? I'm just nervous?

I'M ALWAYS NERVOUS!
EVERYDAY, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!