Whomever

I instantly ran behind a tree.
You see? Trees are my best friends.

Anyhow, the pony was probably a guard.... I didn't know. I didn't quite catch all of their features, but they didn't look too friendly...

All ponies didn't look too friendly...
To me, at least.

I began to heavily breathe, but I calmed myself down.

"Alright, the ponies in Equestria hate you and want you dead. But here? This isn't Equestria, so... Will they be different? Ugh. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!" I whisper shouted to myself. I needed to get over my fear.

For them.

I walked down the rocky pathway again, and it seemed like the pony whom was previously there had left...

I took in the sights of the small village...

It looked like an original, typical village... Wood houses, wells, farms, all of that. I saw happy-go-lucky ponies trotting from neighbor to neighbor, greeting them. All of the ponies seemed very friendly...

And I couldn't remember when the last time I had truly, talked to a pony...
I was only brief with that Twilight pony... I hardly knew anypony back in Equestria, and for those I did know, they all hated me.

...I had to figure out where I was, so I needed to ask somepony...

I stumbled across this tiny little wooden house, and it looked like there was a pony in it. Of course, in their backyard there were a lot of ponies...

They were all farmers, farming wheat and then turning that into bread...

But maybe there would be one inside? I didn't know, but I thought that I would give it a shot...

I took a deep breath in, and a deep breath out... I stared at the door, and I pointed my hoof toward it.

Shadow Wolfie's Prophecy (Book: 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara