New Things Await

I placed the crown on my head, and it seems exactly at that moment we had all teleported away somewhere.

Somewhere very, very familiar.
We were in the ruins again...
And just like last time, Dereik was back.

"I see you have returned, Shadow? Ahah, prepare to lose... Or die." His smile looked like it had been infected.

"I will not let you hurt any of them!" Ethereal stepped in front of all of us, protecting us.

"Yeah! Hurt them and you're dead!" Flaire had spoken up.

"I see, I see. It looks like you'll have to take the consequences then. I guess we'll meet again... Soon." Dereik disappeared, but in his place yet again, there were the Elements of Enemies. How ironic, right?

They were evil versions of us. They were black and white, droopy, and had black acid pouring out of them.

"Alright, here's the plan. We each go against ourselves, when we're done, we help out the others."

"Got it!" Mars looked excited, but feared at the same time.

"Sligghhhhtttt problem." Blackout Flaire began, which I knew where that was leading.
"What?"
"Never mind, let's do this!"

...
All of us had beaten ourselves.
All of us, except me... Again.

I was the one who was being beaten - by myself. How lovely.

I had stepped out for a second when Blackout and Ethereal noticed that I needed some help.

They hesitated. They didn't know what to do. They were afraid of hurting the evil me.

"What are you doing? Don't hold back!" I got the upperpaw, and I had tackled myself onto the ground.

"Quick! Use the Elements of Friendship!" Everyone was lifted into the air from the unknown forces of our elements. All of a sudden, we all bursted out with power. The power went straight to the evil versions and they had all turned to stone mostly...

All except my evil version.
The Elements of Friendship had stopped... We didn't have any power left.
I knew there was only one thing I could do now.

I walked up to my evil version, bent down, and I apologized. "I'm sorry," I ignored any possible tactics of my evil version trying to hurt me.
"It's all over now. Don't worry." I used the healing bite which ultimately made her disappear forever.

"Oh how sweet," A not so nice voice filled our ears. He slowly clapped.
"Yeah, you might've been able to beat them, but what about me? The clock is ticking, Shadow."

I growled...
"Let's do this."