Boxed

I could basically choose anything!
They had anything AND everything.
...I began looking through the racks and boxes of things that they had...

I knew I had to have a long-range weapon, so, I could have a spear, a pistol, a bow, or something like that.
More than likely a bow...

I looked through the armor and I seen light armor and heavy armor...

Why was I doing this?
I wasn't going to fight...
I knew that.
...Why did it even matter if I had a weapon? I wasn't going to use it.
I knew that.
I would forever stay a pacifist, and that was that...
Still, if I had armor and a weapon, the others would be reassured. It might think we have a better chance of winning...

I had to be the leader for the group.
I had to make them not worry...
Though, I knew, I wouldn't be fighting.
It was going to stay like that, no matter how much the voice had reassured me that fighting was the key.

...Then another thought came to mind...
What if Looka was poisoned?
Everyone said she was evil and all, but what if she was poisoned? What if that wasn't truly her?

Or could she be just evil?
I mean, maybe... This world was different then Equestria...

Did poison even exist here?
....It had to... It wasn't only in Equestria that this poisoned lurked... The greatest darkness looms in others places.

I stared blankly at the costumes...
My mind was clouded, for I had been in my thoughts for too long. I probably was just standing there for a whole minute staring...

I heard snapping and I saw waving coming from Lucy... "Shadow! Shadow! Oh, there." She sighed, "Anything the matter?"

I shook my head quickly, "N-No..."
I couldn't let her find out that I wasn't going to fight.