Pine Memories

Tears formed into my eyes again, remembering all of the memories at once. She was there...
She... She was actually there.
The one pony who made me happy.

I wasn't thinking, so I just hugged her. I hugged her tightly and I buried my face into her. She was a little surprised, but she just petted my mane.

She smelled nice.
She was also an alicorn... Her coat was blue, her mane consists of purple, pink, and sky blue. She also has green eyes like the pine needles on the pine trees.
Her mane was in a pony tail, while her tail was hanging freely.
She reminds me of a deep forest.

Her cutie mark was a red heart with a music note in the middle.

She giggled, "You know, it's weird. You seem all too familiar to me. Is this something you usually do? Randomly hug people?" She wasn't really asking me, but she was just thinking aloud. In a way, I understood her completely.

"I-I'm sorry..." Tears ran down my face. She pulled me closer.

"I didn't mean for you to apologize. I think it's quite sweet, actually. Why do I get a sense that you've been in pain? Who has hurt you? I'm Pine Everglade, by the way. Could I know your name?"

I broke away from the grasp.
"Sh-Sh-Shadow Wolfie, that's my name. It's nice to finally- Erm, meet you." I smiled and she returned the smile.

....
Just like Blackout Flaire, Pine and I got to know each other. We both understood each other on a deeper basis. I loved her. I loved her very, very much.
....
Of course, Pine got busy as well. Everyone had lives, I suppose.
I found myself unconsciously walking the same path again.
I bumped into her...
My best friend.