Guild Training

The spark vanished and her eyes were just blank. It was like she was screaming out for help, but all that was there was her poisoned form.

She growled at my paw... She bared her fangs, and with me knowing it, she bit me.

Blood trickled down my paw, and I just winced. I got down on my knees, and I pulled Looka close in a hug. I would take the pain for my friends. Every single time, I would take the pain for my friends.

I would be the sacrifice even though I know that they wouldn't be the sacrifice for me. That's okay.

I lived and died for my friends....
And keep my promises.

All of a sudden, the walls all cave in on us and are about to crush us when I say what I thought to be my last words while Looka's bite hurts more and more.

"I WILL FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS, BUT I WON'T FIGHT MY FRIENDS! I'LL TAKE THE PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR THEM EVERY TIME!" I cried out to literally no one.

No one was listening. Then... The walls stopped. We weren't crushed.

The walls moved back to reveal that the rest of our pack was watching this fight through glass that was invisible before..

I looked at Looka and noticed that the pain had stopped. She had stopped biting. Her mouth was off of my hand.

What?

All of a sudden, something just clicked and she shook her head like a dog that she was.

The light in her eyes had returned, the acid had stopped, and she was now very confused.

"What-?" She questioned, but then looked up at me. "Shadow! I'm so glad I didn't hurt you... I could see everything." She hugged me, and I hugged her tighter...

I sighed in relief.